GUWAHATI: The recovery team comprising IAF mountaineers, Army Special Forces personnel and local mountaineers on Friday morning recovered the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder of the crashed AN32, but bad weather has hit the process of recovering the mortal remains of all 13 air warriors, who perished in the mishap. Defence PRO Lt Col P Khongsai said the rescuers were dropped off at the closest possible location to the crash site from where they reached the crash site. “The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder have been recovered by the rescue team at the crash site today and process of recovering the mortal remains of all air warriors is still on at crash site by the rescue team. Weather continues to be marginal and is affecting the pace of recovery, but the recovery team is braving the treacherous terrain and inclement weather in order to bring back the mortal remains as soon as possible.” Till the filing of this report late Friday evening, bad weather has prevented airlifting of the bodies of air warriors. The PRO said, “The mortal remains and other material evidence have to be picked up by helicopters and brought back to Jorhat in stages.” The IAF has flown around 200 sorties towards the AN-32 search and recovery operations for recovering the remains of its personnel for which eight helicopters have been deployed. “The next of kins of all personnel on board had been informed of the crash and the subsequent search operations undertaken by the IAF. Concerned family members have been apprised of the progress of the recovery operations as well and IAF officials are in regular touch with them. The IAF and all its personnel stand with the families in this hour of grief,” the PRO said. Ten days after transport aircraft carrying logistic supplies went off the radar in Arunachal Pradesh, the rescue team that reached the crash site in the heavily forested mountainous terrain of Siang district on Thursday found no survivors. The IAF has identified those on board the aircraft as wing commander GM Charles, squadron leader H Vinod, flight lieutenants LR Thapa, MK Garg, Ashish Tanwar and Sumit Mohanty, warrant officer KK Mishra, sergeant Anoop Kumar, corporal Sherin, LAC (leading aircraftman) SK Singh, LAC Pankaj, and non-combatants Rajesh Kumar and Putali. The IAF aircraft had taken off from the Air Force Station at Jorhat in Assam on June 3 at 12.27pm and was headed for the Mechuka Advanced Landing Ground in Arunachal Pradesh’s Shi-Yomi district, close to the China border. The aircraft had been in contact for 28 minutes before it went off the radar.